10.1.10

Fresh Blueberries Muffins @ cupcakes....



Oh, the weather is so hot and humid today, yet no lazying around. The day started with a bit of housework, that is, mop the floor.

Had my shower, ate Korean instant noodles for lunch, and was beginning to feel restless when I decided to browse Aunty Lucy's blogpage for inspiration. Simple bake should be ok.

Fresh blueberries were selling at $2.88 per punnet at NTUC and I bought 2 punnets. So this is my take of fresh blueberries cupcakes.
This is a receipe for muffins, then again I tweaked it with 100g of ground almond as I ran out of cake flour and I do not have muffin trays.... so... well, you know.

Simply love the purplish look of the blueberries oozing within the cake batter whilst it baked and aint my paper cupcake lovely in pink red flowers with green leaves adorned.

(*pictures taken when bakes were fresh out of oven at 3pm just now....)


2 comments:

tracieMoo said...

lovely muffins! I could smell freshly baked muffins adeee... yumm..

Yan said...

yeah, thats why we love to bake... the whiff of fresh bakes...