16.10.08

Green Tea Winter Blossom Pastry




1st day of my leave and I am feeling restless. I had not made any travel plans as this was a last minute leave approval. And boy, my annual leave was hardly touched for this year. Madness is the term to describe my workaholic being.


Then again, nothing beats doing what I enjoy most, Baking.


With 500g of the green tea paste in the fridge, I decided on doing a green tea winter blossom pastry.
Yes, mid autumn is just over, but I must say that this version is timeless cos its lovely shape which just wins thy sight. No one ruled that you can bake only during special occassions.


Yumz, the crispiness of the pastry with every bite. Yes, 3 are more well baked than the rest which are 'fair with tint of brown' from the egg yolk glazing comparatively. The contrast is obvious.


Mom behaves like a kid sometimes, peering and checking to see if the pastry is ready for her to savour. She is my biggest fan so far, I must admit. Mom loves this pastry. So do I.


Its simple and easy to master, trust me. If clumsy me can do it, anyone can too.

No comments: