27.1.09

Orange Chiffon Cake





Coz I was home alone for a couple of hours, I wanted to bake something. And this being the NIU year, there were several online bloggers who had baked the lovely orange chiffon cake. Irresistably tempting.


Well, there was a tray of eggs in the fridge but I thought it might be wiser to get the medium size eggs rather than the smaller ones in the fridge.
As this is only the 2nd day of Niu Year, I tried my luck to get eggs from the nearby shops and realised that hye, NTUC will resume business only tomorrow.

Unwilling to give up, I walked abit further to the recently opened 7 Eleven around the corner, and there was one final tray of eggs on the shelf, waiting to be purchased, by me and for me. Haha, lucky hor.

With the fresh fruit juice in the fridge, armed with Aunty Lucy's receipe, here is my well risen, cottony soft, tall and lovely Orange Chiffon Cake for the NIU year.


Heres wishing everyone Da Ji Da Li !!!!!!






No comments: